Unable to Pay

If you are unable to afford to make payments toward your defaulted loan, you should complete and return a "Statement of Financial Status" along with evidence of your current financial situation, which evidences your inability to pay (i.e. paycheck stub, copies of billing statements) to the servicing agency or the collection agency servicing your account. Based on the information provided, a payment plan which is both acceptable to the agency, and affordable to you, will be established.